These Current Events essays will challenge the reader to consider an entirely different and more profound way of understanding and experiencing life. We all have the opportunity to make choices all day long each and every day. The overall theme of these essays is that members of the global village are seldom making healthy choices. There are always two basic choices to be made whenever a decision is required.
The problem for most of us is that we are unaware of how to make healthy as opposed to self-destructive choices. Using examples of what is happening today on our planet, we will reveal the unhealthy choices being made by institutions, communities and individuals and the underlying principles that will support making healthy choices.
After that it is up to each one of us to choose the path heading toward a bright future or the one that leads to darkness and yes, widespread panic.
Table of Contents
- #1 – Is It Time To Panic Yet?
- #2 – What’s Your Brand?
- #3 – Can We Go Home Again?
- #4 – Panic in Dystopia
- #5 – Let’s Talk
- #6 – The [G]Rand Illusion
- #7 – An Authentic Hero
- #8 – I Share, Therefore I Am
- #9 – Is Religion Killing Us?
- #10 – Relax! It Will All Work Out
- #11 – Is The Universe A Friendly Place?
- #12 – The Animal That Kills
- #13 – Blustering, Bumbling Braggadocio
- #14 – The Coming Apocalypse
- #15 – Planned Obsolescence
- #16 – Vive La Difference or Maybe Not!